Why don't girls want to hug a guy like me? more words?

I don't know, but I'm a shy introverted guy. So it makes it hard for me to know people, but I also don't get that many hugs from girls. I mean I've gone months at a time with out hugs before...

Most Helpful Girl

• Here's a hug *gives qewrreqw a hug*

What Girls Said 2

• You deserve hugs, don't feel bad about it. Those girls were just anxious in seeing you as a bashful guy. Just give them a welcoming smile and with open arms :)

Big hug :)

• I don't want to hug anyone. Not even my mom. It's awkward for me. I could never hug another soul and be okay with it. So maybe they just aren't hungers.

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe it's because you're shy and introverted. You may be giving off the impression that you're not open to it.

• It's really easy to hug a girl if u know a girl. As soon as you see her, say her name and open your arms as wide as possible and grab that mothafucka!!!

• Trust me. U don't need to be outgoing or friendly or confident in order to hug a girl. U just open your arms up, smile, day her name, and hug her.