Have you ever got in the way of your friend's dating life?

Has your best friend ever told you about this certain person they really like, but you advice them to play hard-to-get? Or something similar.
Did it work out or did that advice backlash on you and your friendship?

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh god, I want like thirty thousand ten foot poles separating me and my friends' love lives. They're freaking nuts as far as I'm concerned. LOL

As for your specific question, no, I'd never advise a guy (or a girl, for that matter) to play hard to get. In fact, playing anything seems like a poor choice as far as I'm concerned.

I've always been a believer in being forward and direct. When I like a woman, she knows about it and she hears about it whenever the urge strikes to share.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• uh... I AM tyhe way of my friends dating lives? what do you mean?

• Say your friend was kind of seeing someone they really like and you butt in saying to play hard to get.

• lolol, I was only joking sweetie <3 I've never done this, no. Sometimes I don't give her advice if I fancy her myself LOLOLOL I'm like 'uhh... gotta go sorry' but I don't intentionally try & fuck it up