How do I show that I have confidence on an online dating profile?

I'm guessing that a woman can only notice a confident guy in person.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just be yourself and talk about your passions in life. I think that's the best way to let your true personality shine through, and women (actually, ALL people) really respond well to realness.

What Girls Said 3

• You can't pretend that you are confident. If it's there, it's there. You'll be surprised, but even on online you can understand the person with confidence.
    So only thing you can do, be yourself, accept yourself. There's nothing uglier than pretending. And welcome the people that accept you as you are.

• Just be open and honest, like you are talking to a friend. It's the flirty/sexual guys right out the gate that "have something to prove" and girls pick up on that.

• The way u word things have a lot to do with it I seen a few where the guys say dont b shy message me or they have said ask me anything I am a open book

What Guys Said 2

• Make a profile pic. that shows you stand at the top of the mountain with a really beautiful-nice-figure girl. That shows you have confidence.

• Yup and lets not forget good looking and rich too lol. If your not over a 7 in looks and make I don't know $100k or more good luck keeping a good relationship. Especially when it comes to online dating. Women online dating are 100x more shallow than women in person.

• I haven't noticed women being 100X more shallow than the women in person.

• To me women online have higher expectations of the kind of guys they want.