Would you be pissed if your significant other called you in the middle of the night just to ease their anxiety?

I feel sad and won't be able to talk to him until late tonight. Is it nuts to want to call him at one in the morning? Would you be mad to be woken up with this nonsense?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, of course not. I want my S.O. to feel like she can call on me and lean on me for support when she needs it.

In a lot of ways I actually feel like those types of moments strengthen the bond quite a bit.

What Guys Said 5

• No of course not. If he did, get rid of him. I think you both should be available to each other 24/7.

• I would be okay with it, if it was a once off thing, or rare. If she does it a lot, I'd be turning off my phone.

• Nope would want them to call me if something was wrong

• I'd be pissed. I like sleep more than I like her.

• No, I'll be glad to hear her, I'm very sure I'll be thinking about her at that time at night.

What Girls Said 4

• If someone woke me up at 1am, then I wouldn't even know it, because I sleep with my phone silenced :) I only sleep from 1am to 4am, so I kinda need the rest, if my phone wasn't silenced, and someone keeps waking me up at 1am everyday, then I probs wouldn't really like it. I would just tell people to call me around midnight or around 5am, so at least I get some sleep :)

• What? Of course not. I would want my SO to call me if something was wrong.

• No it wouldn't bother me. I'd be quite surprised, because my boyfriend isn't that kind of person.

• personally i wouldn't care what mood i was in or what time it was i would want to listen to them or help them but recently i tried to get my boyfriend to call me after we had a fight cause i was shaking and couldnt breathe and he told me to fuck off and go to bed.