Girls: When do you first expect to be kissed by a guy for the first time when dating?

There is this girl that I'm dating and before our first date we were talking daily. So then after the first date. It went extremely well! We talked for hours and we were together talking for about five hours. Well that was the 10th of May and since then we've talked on Facebook, Phone, and text every day for several hours! Anyways we have planned a second date for this Sunday. My question is, when do people normally kiss? Is it on the first date, second or what? Thanks in advance!

Wow! Thank you for the quick responses!

Most Helpful Guy

• Its not about "when" it happens, its more "what" happens. If she stares at you it mean she is probably into you; at this point try making eye contact with her facing her, lean slightly closer while talking to her (it makes you look like your interested in the conversation) and most importantly listen to her (this will help with future dates (for example if she says she likes a band and they are going to be in town buy tickets)) if she leans in as well then you have the ball rolling. Good luck to you.

What Girls Said 4

• it depends on the person..some can kiss from the first date itself or some can wait for the second

• I'd prefer it not to be a certain amount of time and not him initiating it. I'd rather it just be natural and sort of just consensually initiated.

• I say just go with what feels natural, if she's leaning in and is flirtatious then I would assume she would want to be kissed. Be alpha male.. Girls love that!

• it will happen naturally

What Guys Said 2

• Read this: http://markmanson.net/shut-up-and-kiss-her

Now give me a plus vote.

Oh, and shut up and kiss her.

• Abuse the power of the awkward silence; when it comes up, look into her eyes, smile, and then just go for it.
    She'll be bragging to her friends about it.