I like 3 guys but I dont know which one I should try dating?

I am 19, a single mom and i am 5'8

1-He is 29, The only one taller the me like he is 6'9
He wants something thats not serious but if it leads that way then so be it and he is the closest person in distance..he is a hour away.
2, He is 21, He just wants to date/hang out, But he is a 1hr 10 mins away, and has a vehicle.
3 He is 21, He wants something serious but he is very pessimistic, He also lives farther then the rest, And he is the only one that hasn't tried to talk dirty.

Thanks for all the opinions ^^

Most Helpful Guy

• number 1 is just looking for tail
    number 2 isn't mature enough to handle kids
    number 3 sounds like he may have the right intentions

with that said you should get to know them on a more personal level before jumping into a serious relationship

• No she will end up choosing number 2 you see.

• Don't every want tail though? Even if your seriously dating what do you eventually want? tail.

What Guys Said 5

• Forget the details, I say
    If you have three, then no one
    is IT for you, so keep shopping, keep your guy friends, keep networking
    When HE shows up, you'll have no questions like this...

• Why people keep saying number 3? o.O Do y'all know what being pessimistic means? LOL!!! I say number 1 just because that's how I am.

• Don't know if you already spend time with them, but don't choose based in physical or how near they are, make your choice based in with whom you feel more connected

• Number 3 wants to settle down.

• #1 seems best. Tho I'd look for someone more local if I were you.

What Girls Said 4

• NĂºmero tres

• Go on a date with them all and go by that? Plus, if you really liked the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the other two.

• #3 seems decent. The distance and his pessimistic nature will drive you nuts though.

• just go with the one that you think is the right one. to be honest i would go with #3.