Help me he's sending nude pics...?

So I've been talking to this guy for a while now and because I am out of town for a majority of the summer we have been only talking on the phone and snapchat. Recently he has felt the need to send me dick pics over snap chat and I'm not really in to it at all. It's actually starting to piss me off because it's at least 2 or 3 times a day. I have hinted around that I'm not into it and have said that I'm not into it but, it seems like he's not getting the hint. I like him as a person and given I'm out of town, I don't really know how to broach the subject without hurting his feelings or sounding like a bitch. I mean we haven't even done anything yet. So, how do I fix this problem without making it seem like I'm not attracted to him?

As stated above: I have said before directly to him that I don't like it
I just called him and told him. He said it was cool. Thanks for the responses

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him. No hints. No beating around the bush.
    "Please stop sending me your dick pics. I really don't want to receive them."

If he continues. Stop all communication. It's obvious he is a dick. Pun intended. He's not worth your time

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe he doesn't read social cues well. I would just tell him how you feel in a tactful way. "Please don't send those." "I'm not into it" "I don't like it" or whatever.

• Lol he is going dirty dirty dirty hihi
    Well clear him out that you aren't interested in looking at his hammer and i am not gonna laid with this pics!

• Plain and simple, tell him to stop and give him the ultimatum or else we can't continue to communicate because someone can't keep his dick in his pants.

What Girls Said 2

• Stop dropping hints and be direct. Ask him to stop and be honest why. If you liked you as much as you like him then he'll respect that

• Send him a picture of a bigger dick lol.
    Or block/delete him on snapchat.