What is your biggest turn off you ever experienced in your life?

What is your biggest turn off when it comes to dating? share a story or two when you went on a date with someone you like and how did you handle the situation.

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't stand it when people are rude for no reason.

I was in a pizzaria, waiting on the girl to show up. I was chatting to the staff because I knew the owner passing-well. (Well enough to have a beer with him from time to time, but not like I'd been to his house or anything. I wasn't looking for free meals, is what I'm getting at.)

Anyway, the date turns up, she looks great, sits down and we start chatting.

Then when the waitress came back over to our table, the girl treated her like absolute dog-shit. I mean, it was horrific. I would never treat someone who was going to handle my food like this, it's a sure fire way to get poisoned.

She practically reduced the girl to tears. And I think it was made worse by the fact that she was with me, and I'd already explained how I knew the owner. I think the poor waitress thought she might lose her job or something.

I'm not proud about how I handled the situation. While she sat there smirking and the waitress had left the table, I asked if that was her car outside. She said it was, (it was a lovely car) and was all about to tell me about it, when I said "I'm going to give you two minutes to drive away. If that car is still here in 120 seconds, I'm going to key the shit out of it."

She spent about 30 seconds freaking out at me, calling me all sorts of names too. The girl was fucking nut job.

Anyway, I had the pizza diavolo and it was great.

• bad attitude is a big turn off for me as well, i can't stand that but you handled that situation pretty well, If i was in your situation, my date would be in tears for her nasty behaviour

What Girls Said 5

• I dated this guy for about a year, and he was pretty attractive. Problem was that he would always make one word conversations with me while texting (AND face to face). He'd always be playing video games while I tried talking to him, and I would give him space to play... But it seemed like he'd rather be playing video games than me. What made me the most angriest was when he wouldn't tell me when he'd be going off to trips or when he got in trouble. I'm the kind of girl who values communication in the relationship, so it was a big turn off for me. Don't get me wrong, he actually LIKED me, he just has poor common social skills we usually are born with.

• Honestly, I always found desperate guys to be the biggest turn-off. I don’t mind anything else, pretty much… even overly cocky guys don’t bother me. But desperate guys are a huge, huge turn off. They literally “switch off” the interest button in me.

I was in a relationship with a guy who was desperate and insecure… didn’t last for long. Made me run the other direction :/ I would much rather be in a relationship with a cocky jerk. May sound a little weird, Lol :)

• This guy was too afraid to ask me out, so he tried to get my friend to set us up.
    I don't know not being able to approach me is just a turn off in general.
    He said he 'was depressed and NEEDED a girlfriend'. That didn't turn me on either

• Boring guys are a HUGE turn off. Guys who constantly talk about themselves is a huge turn off. Guys who have no manners is a huge turn off.

for example my ex would burp and fart in public and wouldn't even care! NASTY! No manners!

• When a guy whines about his life...especially when there's nothing seriously wrong with it! Major turn off!

What Guys Said 1

• Not having any chemistry at all or the victim always talking about past relationships. Once she start doing that the friend zone is inevitable

• i once had that, it's not fun at all, she couldn't get over her ex which i lost interests in a heartbeat.