Does your fit spouse inspire you to go workout?

Would you say that your spouse whom may go to the gym 3-4 times a week. Cause you to feel inspired, or become intimidated to go to the gym more often?

Most Helpful Girl

• My SO is very, very active. He's not a gym-goer, but he runs almost everyday, goes on hikes/trails, and has a lot of physical interests (surfing, boarding, snowboarding, etc). He motivates me to do some of these things with him, but I'm generally pretty interesting in keeping my body in shape anyway.

What Girls Said 6

• ... makes me want to workout bc he enjoys it so much and loves to talk about it... do i do it? no lol

• Yes! Haha. I'm fit and strong but he is so much more into working out than I am, so sometimes I feel like I'm not exercising enough.

• Yes, this is why I usually prefer very smart guys because they make me work even harder in school haha. It's the same with fit guys, if he is fit I would think: he is so hot... I better start getting hot.

• I inspire myself and I have a treadmill in my house so I don't even have to go that far. People are just lazy.

• Yes because he kinda forces me to go to the gym with him which is all good news

• No, but I can't date someone who does not work out

What Guys Said 0