Is it ok for me to show my flaws to my girlfriend? will it make her unsure about being with me?

I told my girlfriend about my low self esteem and how I can make a big deal about things that aren't really problems. Is her knowing about this a bad thing? Or will it make our relationship stronger by her knowing my flaws somehow?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, with relationships you're either going to break up or be together forever. Thats the entire point of dating. If you being honest makes her break up with you, then she's not the one. Dont be afraid to open up. Its good to know about the other person.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't consider that to be a big flaw but everybody is different. I think that sometimes by not focusing on your flaws - you can diminish their importance and power in your life. I would not recommend talking about your flaws unless you think it's a pressing issue that you can't get rid of.

• No cause that's just gonna make her understand why your the way you could be sometimes your relationship gets better cause now you can both work on your flaws

• I'd rather like to know the guys flaws up front. It makes me feel more comfortable and more willing to share my own.

What Guys Said 3

• It's a great thing. Now she knows how to treat you. And so long as she isn't evil, she won't manipulate you ~

• Honesty is best. You shouldn't waste each other's time.

• As long as she isn't in her period, the revelation should come as a nasty surprise to her