So what happens when the guy you like dates another girl?

So the guy I like is dating another girl... and she's younger than us... but thats not the issue
I don't know how I feel about him being with another girl

Most Helpful Girl

• you move on. he is with someone else and it isn't good to metal into other peoples relationships.

• Yes I agree, there is going to be an urge to try and subtly get him to not be with her etc, but it is wrong to try and mess with it, if they become broken up naturally, then maybe you can pursue him

• my thoughts exactly

• I like you miss Catie101, you know whats up in the world haha

What Guys Said 3

• I'd expect you to feel bad through the mere fact that you felt bad enough to actually ask a question about this.. You're a normal woman and it's pretty natural for you to feel jealous about this.. What you should really do this move on Because if this guy is happy with that girl then let him be.. You need to move on :-)

• Eventually he will have sex with her.

• you feel jealous

What Girls Said 3

• Find another guy.

• You move on.

• A while back, I had the misfortune of crushing on someone who was going out with a friend of mine. What helped me move on was actually just...cutting connections. I talked to him less, I looked at him less, wouldn't respond to some messages. Not completely, and not in a mean way...but enough to make it so he wasn't a focus, and it really helped me. You can't help who you crush on, but you can help yourself get over them. :)