And it's official.. short men make better husbands.

Tall men earn more, are brighter and have more kids – but shorter blokes make better husbands.

A study asked women to pick their ideal height difference for both short and long-term relationships from couple photos.

The findings, published in Biological Psychology, found tall men were twice as popular for flings than for long-term relationships.

Views?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it has to do with the personality! You can have the kindest heart yet be the shortest guy on earth.. You can be the same with a tall structure! You can be annoying with any of these structures.. Depends on your personality and whether a girl is shallow or not to decide upon that.

What Girls Said 5

• My dad is 6'0 and he's a great man.My first heartbreak cause from guy who was 5'2, shorter than me.The guys in my class are tall and they are really nice.
    I really don't think a person's future can be judged by how tall or fat they are. It depends on the personality :)

• its the first time i hear talking about this

• It all depends on the people and your definition of tall

• This sounds like pseudoscience...

My grandfather was 6'1 and the greatest man I've known. My first heartbreak was a 5'8 manwhore. Etc.

Some tall guys are great, some are not. Some shirt guys are great, some are not.

• I ope it's not true, my boyfriend is really tall

• You should read the full article and panic lol

• I'am all good, my boyfriend is really nice

What Guys Said 5

• There's some evidence women tend to choose men they consider less attractive long term likely because they fear the hotter guy will cheat or leave.

• Ultimately girls want taller guys. Their reasons for it is BS. If your tall you shouldn't worry about whether or not girls will want you.

• Haha! This made me laugh.

I think it is wrong to judge like this based on a small and short survey.

Like someone said - Some tall guys are great, some are not. Some shirt guys are great, some are not. Height has NOTHING to do with mentality or emotions.

But one thing is true - tall men worry less about their Height! :P :D

• any article like this is all BS based on a small sample survey

• I'm 6'3" and never plan on getting married so this is irrelevant to my interests.