Girls: What would you think if the guy you were dating has had sex with 28+ girls?

Girls: What would you think if the guy you were dating has had sex with 28+ girls

• Whatever its fine
  • Dump him

Most Helpful Girl

• I may be sort of uncomfortable but for the most part--- if he is an awesome guy, It's whatever if he is clean, doesn't cheat on me, and I don't EVER want to hear about any of it. The fewer details, the better. That shit tarnishes relationships because then the comparing and insecurity gets out of control.

What Girls Said 15

• Lmfao. I would assume that he knows what he is doing. If not i feel bad for all those girls;) lol
    I would have him get checked. Just to be safe. if you really like him and want to be intimate you dont want whatever has been passed along. So check it out.

• I wouldn't date him in the first place, im not into that and yes i do ask BEFORE i date someone.

• I would think he is a player, especially if he's a young guy. A lot of girls don't want to be in a relationship with a guy like that because they're afraid he'll get bored of them and move on to the next girl.

• I said neither; I wouldn't leave him over it but I wouldn't be particularly happy about it but I'd deal with it.

• Okay. I had this conversation with my girl friends and we all agreed that it doesn't matter how many partners the guy has had before us. It's in the past. However we switched the table and said: what of we were a guy, would we date a girl who had slept with many men? And we all said no. It's just different, I don't know. It's hard to explain. I think it's because we are raised like that.

So no I wouldn't mind if you had 15246 partners before me as long as you are faithful to me.

• thats a low number for men these days believe that!

• Seriously? Like, what numbers have you seen?

• usually guys have no clue!!! I've asked a lot of guys an they say they dont even know.. ill be like 30? they say no.. 50? there's usually like ehhhh? maybe.. 60-70? theirs like ya thats safe to say.. forreal.. its unbelievable!! the better looking the higher the number.. the more confident the bigger the number.. !! an average man usually would say 30-35

• As long as he is clean, then I don't care

• As long as there isn't an STD and he isn't the type to cheat on me I could care less who he fcked before.

• Exactly. And I don't see the problem if he was just doing it for fun and he does not objectify women

• Everyone likes sex. As long as you're not cheating or misleading

• "BBYYYYYEEEEEEE"

• It is a lot for someone my age, but I guess it depends on the situation. Is he clean, how much I like him, were they all just flings and one night stands, etc.
    But it is a turn off, and if I knew it up front, I don't think I would give him a chance.

• Doesn't matter. Unless he's still sleeping with them all.

• that's normal

• I'd friend zone him cheetah fast.

• 2 reasons I guess.
      I'd be afraid he'd get bored with me and leave me too. And I think I'd feel like he was always comparing me. Like "hmmm #14 felt better and #23 kissed more and #5 made me crazy"
      I just wouldn't be comfortable.

• wouldn't be interested in him anymore.

• Deal breaker for me

What Guys Said 2

• @QA - Would it bother you if it was a girl you were dating?

• They don't need to know that.