He didn't ASK ME to be his GIRLFRIEND?

So i've been dating for exactly 3 months but we never had "bf and gf" talk yet. We want to take it slow but isn't 3months enough? When he was having a guy time with his roommate who's single, he told me he will be his roommate's wingman because he's "taken". But he never mention that I am his gf yet he says we are dating. I am not sleeping with him because I am saving for marriage. His best friends and his family know about me. A lot of my stuffs are at his place and he told me I can put my clothes in his closet if I want. He takes me out often and is a genuine guy. He's turing 27 next month and I am turning 23 in aug. Thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• There are people out there who don't ever ask to put a title on the relationship. Maybe he is one of those guys. Just ask him about it because from what you say it seems like you two are officially a couple.

• There was a party/BBQ at his place last night and he introduced me to his friends as his girlfriend :)

• Yay! There ya go! :)
      See, he may not think it's necessary to ask. He probably just assumes you two have that title without the need to ask.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• You should tell him because even if it's not official, it sounds totally alike.

• Ya I know! But I don't want to bring it up first so I guess I'll wait

• You might be both waiting ;)