What do guys (and girls) really think about a girl who changes her hair color often?

I've been through the entire rainbow already from green to red to blue, you name it, i've done it.

I've heard people say that they think it's really sexy, and fun, but i've also heard negative things like it's childish, or a turn off.

I want to know from a guy/girls opinion, what do you really think about someone who changes their color often?

• Love it!
  • Hate it!
If you hate it, why?
And if you love it, why)

Most Helpful Guy

• It does not bother me when a woman changes her hair a lot, provided that the following three things are true.

First, the hair on her head and brows are the same color. If you have blond hair and black brows, then you forgot something. That would begin to drive me crazy.

Second, her color looks like something nature would produce in someone of her race. This means that she should not try to be a black girl with blond hair or a white girl with purple hair. I do not want a woman who goes through the trouble of making herself look like a cheap Walmart feather duster.

Third, when the change of color is subtle, she will not walk around for the rest of the day with the expectation that I will notice the change and she will not then get upset when I do not notice. While it is true that guys are very visual, our focus is toward the big picture, not small details like a change of shade from one day to the next.

What Guys Said 7

• Well, regardless of being a girl I like the thought of always changing, makes you come off as a person that doesn't like repetition and that's a characteristic which isn't seen often enough.

• Yep, attention whore. Too easily bored. One of those people who always go EXTREME with what ever they do. Annoying.

• I love your hair right now on you! Dont change it!:)

• In my experience they're often flighty, inconsistent, unreliable, unfocused... Not good for stable relationships.

• I find that girls who dye their hair constantly are just looking for another form of attention. Natural is the best.

• i kinda hate it, if its done right and the eyebrows blend well with the hair color its fine; but if it doesn't it looks tacky and its very
    off-putting "for me".

• I love it, it shows a girl with style

What Girls Said 3

• i don't care, its her hair

• kind of tacky? I wouldn't colour my hair--don't really care what other people do to theirs

• It can be kinda trashy...