Is going to a drive-in movie a good date idea?

I've never been to a drive-in movie so I have no idea how that works or if people even still go...but it sounds like it could be a really fun and hot date ;). Should I do that with a girl this weekend or does that sound like a really lame date? It will be our third date.

Has anyone here been to a drive in movie? Also do you think we would be able to smoke weed in my car while we watch the movie? It just sounds super fun but idk. Thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• Where do you live? Alabama or something?

Yay, weed.

Sounds like a classy date, mister.

What Girls Said 9

• i think it would be fun. i've been to a couple. i would not like that. i would punch you in the face and leave, personally. but if thats what you two are into...

• We are both into it so I doubt she would punch me in the face lol

• Yes it would be an awesome date! My sister always goes with her family and the couple times I went it was great! I don't know about weed, maybe you can, maybe you can't. Just feel out the area.

• Greeeeeet idea!

• That sounds like a lot of fun! I'd love to go to a drive in.

• Hell yeah that's what I'm talking about!

• they still have those? yes it would be and yes you can

• That's sounds fun I say go for it! I've always wanted to go to a drive-in movie like in Grease!

• dude, drive ins are awesome! Do it do it!

• Are there still drive in movies around?

That's such a cute idea

• I'd love to go to the drive ins.

I've seen people hot box cars at drive ibs and I've seen orgies take place. Just go up the back

What Guys Said 3

• Ok, here is my opinion about that... First, I go the movies to watch the freaking movie, not smoke up or talk. I've been to one drive-in as an adult and I'll never do it again!!! We went for a triple header. The Chronicles Of Riddick was one, can't remember the others... I swear to god, every 5 goddamn minutes some idiot had to turn on his/her ignition which made the headlights come on. Then someone would honk and yell at them, then another goof would turn their lights on and honk just to make noise and be heard, and so on. It would take a few minutes to get this calmed down and it would stop. 5 mins later someone else has their f***ing lights on and again the honking would start. Some one is always starting their car for some reason. People are walking back and forth to the concession stands all throughout the movie. Really annoying. The people I went with said this happens every time. I hated it, never again!

• Bring a blanket and find a spot on a hill, lay out the blanket, pay out an enjoy the movie

• Let me put it this way:
    FUCK YES THAT'S DOPE AS KELL

• Fuck yeah I wonder if we could have axe without everyone noticing lol

• Definitely. Even if someone does notice, they probably won't say nothing.