Does body type matter to anyone?

I can't really believe I'm asking this, but it's been on my back like a monkey. Anyway, I guess I'm asking this because, recently, I got back to the weights, trying to slim up some. I guess my body type would be average, though my mom tells me I'm more stocky. I'm not HUGE, but there's definitely a protective coating over my slim body. LOL!:) Back to the point, I tend to like girls that have visible womanly features: curves and such, you know.;) I have this philosophy that should I desire a woman with a slim body, or slimmer than some, I should give her the body I had in high school. Recently, though, doubts popped up in my mind, I need to know for certain.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• Honestly, I'm way more hard on my own body than I am on any guy's body. As long as he takes care of his health I could care less if he has a six pack or a four pack or no pack at all. However, it's important to me that the guy is secure and doesn't obsess and feel like he "needs" to look a certain way in order to be worthy. So it might be that it's that part you need to work on, and not your body.

• it matters if im looking to date someone because i have to be attracted to them but at the same time im not overtly critical. having some fat in the midsection really isn't a big deal to me at all, you just need to look healthy.

• It all depends on the type of girl ur r going to date some girls like big strong men some girls like abs. Some like flat stomach some dont care and some will love you for just the way u are. You should work out for u though so that u can get what u want out of it. I hoe this helps you.

• It could be hard to have someone that perfectly matches our preferences.
    Yes, It does matter to me.

• To an extent...a lite protection is fine;)

• Not really. I like it if the guy is larger than me.
    But not too much though. He should be healthy :D

• it does sorta

What Guys Said 1

• Yes body type matters. I'll spare you the elongated "It'll be okay" fest that is soon to come.