Girls - have you ever developed feelings for a guy whom you've friendzoned?

A lot of guys whom I've friendzoned I think have the hope of getting together with me one day. I find things get weird when they stop talking and I have them on facebook. It's a bit creepy, so I usually delete them from Facebook if they're not in my professional field.
It's next to impossible for me to develop feelings for a guy I've rejected, but I'm considering the possibility..in which case I'll think about keeping them on Facebook to not ruin things in the future.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, you can't control if you like someone. When you say you're considering the possibility, does this mean you have developed feelings for him or you're considering giving him a try anyways, with or without feelings?

I've known people who inexplicably developed feelings for their friends whom they had previously rejected, but that is by far the exception more than the rule.

It's worth considering that prolonged contact tends to prolong the recovery process, which is why I never said, "...but I hope we can be friends." to anyone I've rejected. But that's just me.

I wrote a question about this a few months ago. Perhaps you'd like to take a look at it.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q948754-why-friend-zone-someone-knowing-prolongs-the

What Guys Said 6

• Call or text me when you are free to get together.

• Your very existence pains me.

• Maybe you should stop leading them on?

• I'm not leading anyone on. I'm being myself, and if a guy wants to approach me, that's up to him. If he asks me out, I might consider him, but if I'm not interested, I make it clear.

• Sorry no guys would want to get treated as option. They tried, you rejected and they are gone.

• That's a tough one

• isn't it nice that the price for someone developing feelings for you is for you to delete them and pretend they don't exist anymore?

What Girls Said 1

• Yes. He liked me for the longest time and got over me as I started to like him. We are just friends now and he gives me advice on my crush currently haha

• Sweet irony. My brother's friend married a guy in her friend zone who had liked her for about fifteen years.

• That's cute! :) I could never marry this guy. He knows way to much about me and knows how to get under my skin and piss me off lol