My boyfriend is going to college?

My bf is going to college 30 minutes away. :( I'm getting my car soon and I plan on seeing him every other weekend or whatever...
He said he isn't planning on cheating on me or breaking up. He said that he isn't planning on looking for anyone. Today when we were talking about it he said that because it's 30 minutes away, it will be a little harder and he said that he isn't sure what's going to happen...
I'm kind of worried... :( Help?

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds as though he may be having second thoughts as to the Future of not only his education, But also in 'What's going to happen' once he Begins his Beguine. He may be getting a bit of 'Cold feet' at the moment. It's not unusual.
    Thirty minutes is not really far at all, and once you get your wheels you can make the trip And the effort to keep your relationship going.
    For now, don't pressure him with your worries and woes. You don't want to ruin anything before he has left the grounds, so in the meantime, keep the lines of communication open and try and work things out. If he really cares about you, this can be done, no matter What it is or how short Nor long you both are from one another.
    Good luck, and hang in there, sweetie.xx

What Guys Said 2

• 30 minutes is nothing. It takes me longer than that to drive across my home town...

If you two can't work through that you have bigger issues.

• Where the heck do you live that a half hour commute is considered "see the person every other weekend"? I make a commute like that about every day.

What Girls Said 2

• he is old enough to know what is good or not

• with what, you have no control over his actions