Would guys go out with an underweight girl?

Okay I know that a majority of guys don't like underweight girls and some even prefer overweight ones instead.
I'm 18 but have never dated probably because I went to an all girls' school.. but I'm going to uni soon and was just curious :)

I'm 165cm tall and weigh 46 kg so bmi of 17. However I do have a high butt lol and I'm not flat chested or anything like that and I don't have bones sticking out because I do strength training 3x a week. In that circumstance, will a guy be more willing to date this girl?

By the way I know that personality and other stuff is more important, but I also know that guys are visual creatures too, so just wondering :)

Thanks heaps :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless you were all skin and bones, which you say you are not, there should be no reason why many guys would not want to date you.I myself prefer "skinnier" girls to "plump" ones.Just like the smaller boobs, generally.
    If you are going to UNI then there should be no problem getting a guy.
    Promote yourself, not just your body.

What Guys Said 5

• personally wouldn't... but I know a lot of guys who would..

• Your fine ur just active an tons of guys love active girls cause I know I do

• Not sure about the metro.measurements, lmao. I do inches and pounds baby. ;)

• Do you have an eating disorder?

• nope :) I eat my caloric requirements, on a low carb, high protein and high fat diet. I enjoy sport and working out so that is probably why, but I'm not obsessive or anything- 30 minutes to 1 hour a day.

• You sound alright to me. I do the low carb/high fat diet as well (Paleo all the way!)

• hooray for paleo! Although I have to admit I have to have a daily dose of dairy.. can't stay away from yoghurt) :D

• Of course i will date such a girl ;)

What Girls Said 0