Ladies, is there a chance a girl might give me a shot?

I'm not an attractive guy. After 23 years I don't have many friends and have never been on a real date.
Physically I am very tall but 25 lbs overweight. I promise I'm not unhygienic and have a very good routine in place concerning showering, teeth etc. I never smell bad. Also I exercise daily so the pounds will eventually come off.

I'm not lazy and I have interest like basketball, tennis, playing the piano, cooking, cars, running, movies...

I am a university student and I'm really socially challenged with girls I like. I have never approached a girl but I have also never gotten any positive signals like I have seen girls giving off towards other guys.

So I'm wondering do you think there is a girl out there who might be willing to overlook my flaws and how can I find her?

0|0
4|2

Most Helpful Girl

• yes there is a chance

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I think I would, looks honestly only matter to a certain extent. If you're funny and fun to be with I'd think there are girls out there who would like you. Personally I loves a guy who can play the piano

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I would give you a chance. As long as you would a chance. The only problems I have is I'm really emotionally unstable and I have brake downs a lot. I'm a little over weight but I'm active. Almost everywhere I go I walk. And I have had no experience with dating/relationships. I also play piano and I can't play sports due to a knee injury

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely! There's girls that will overlook those things if you are a genuine sweet guy with them :)

0|0
    0|0
    • But almost every girl on campus has at least two better looking guys interested in her. I'm just too ashamed of myself to put myself out there I guess.

• Show All
    • You know I don't want a girl to feel like she is settling for me because she couldn't find someone better. I also know a lot of people stay single forever and I'm maybe being unrealistic for hoping to be in a relationship, somebody has to be those people in the statistics :(

• Stop being so negative girls can tell when someone's confidence isn't high. Just focus on you for now. You need to build up your confidence and how you see yourself before a girl will see that herself.

What Guys Said 2

• Use your piano skills to touch, touch me babe

0|0
    0|0
  • You're on a college campus. That place should be crawling with girls.

0|0
    0|0
    • Doesn't mean they're interested!