Guys, would you date me?(too short)?

I'm 18 physically I'm a little over weight but I'm working on it. I have break downs from time to time. I have no experience when it comes to dating and I play the piano. Anything else you want to know ask me I'll answer most questions

Oh and I'm 5'5"

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea you sound fine, pictures would help,, I'm so attracted to the piano playing in fact any skills is majorly cool in my books. And we all have breakdowns sweety we're not made of metal, I suggest drinking orange juice every day and running not for the weight loss ( that's a bonus) but running seriously makes you feel better and so does the juice , not right away but after a few weeks ( that's not very long).

What Guys Said 9

• Good man will love women regardless of breakdowns, in fact good man will make them far less frequent not by force but simply as a result of his love for girl.

Here is best advice:
    You must truly love yourself accept your self and be happy about who you are before you can be happy in relationship.

• 5-5 is fine I am 6-4 and have dated girls 4-11.Height is generally not a factor.I would have to see a pic to know if I would date you.What is the severity and type of breakdowns do you have? Just crying or screaming? How often? We all have problems and most can be worked through.

• I'm nit sure about the type of breakdowns, but some of them aren't very bad, and they are me crying and trying to not do something stupid (that might harm me) and lately they have been more often.

• Depends on what you mean by break downs and occasionally. If you are going all kinds of psycho every month then Hell no, not till you curb that shit. No one wants to put up with that. The rest sounds ok. Some pics would help.

• I actually like short girls even more.

• ur chubby and short. huh not my type. I'dd give a go to a girl that is tall and chubby and has big boobs by the way ^^. I'm no help at all. I should be telling you how wonderful you are right now bla bla ya know

• 5'5 isn't short. It's actually quite a good height (:

• 5'5" ain't short... its kinda normal n cool.

• You're perfect jus the way u are

• i love short girls :P

• I'm 5'5"

• my favorite height is 150cm to 160cm and you got my favorite height :D

• Is there anythink that you look for in a girl other than height

What Girls Said 0