What do guys think when a girl asks a guy out?

Just curious what guys' thoughts are on the girl asking the guy out instead of the other way around.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it is awesome. I hate the fact that all the pressure is on a guy. In every aspect of a relatinship. We have to ask the woman out. We need to pick everything or she will think we are indecisive and dump us. and during sex all a woman needs to do is be there and be willing to spread her legs. A guy has to get and maintain an erection AND (if the woman is new) try and figure out what will make her cum. and a woman is about as easy to figure out as a rubik cube. woman have it so easy, there is zero pressure. since they control sex they control the guy.

I would LOVE to be the one that is pursued. I would love to have her texting or calling me first and showing a real interest in me. instead of feeling like she is just there because currently she has nothing better.

What Guys Said 3

• I think girls should do it more often. A lot of my female friends say the guy has to ask the girl out, as if it's a rule that the girls are not allowed to ask the guy, and I think that is so silly.

I think it's attractive when a girl asks the guy out. It shows confidence and it gives the impression that she is comfortable enough with herself to do what is not considered the social norm, in other words, be her own person.

• It is fine! Many guys are shy and too afraid to ask.I am one and I am relieved when a girl breaks the ice first.

• Depends on the guy and the girl. If he thinks she might click for him, he'd agree else he'd decline the advance politely (hopefully). But I'm sure an average guy (not the popular ones) would definitely be surprised!

What Girls Said 1

• I never wait for a boy to ask me out haha If you want to hang out with him, just ask :)