Is there hope for this, or am I a glutton for punishment?

I met a guy a couple of months ago and we hit it off right away. I haven't felt this way about anyone in ages. He's not much of a texter or initiator but always responded when I'd text him and we have a blast together. The last time I saw him was a couple of weeks ago and it was the best date ever. He told me the next day he felt the same about that.

In the last two weeks though, he was kind of elusive about making plans and then last week he said he could "probably" hang out on Monday, then he never got back to me and hasn't texted me since (I haven't texted him since then either). There's no reason why he'd just leave me in the dust like this.

I've been on other dates since I last saw him and they were fun but I can't stop thinking about him and I'm having a hard time letting him go. Do you think it's worthwhile and/or acceptable to try contacting him again without looking crazy or weird?

Most Helpful Guy

• He might have just been busy, lol.

What Guys Said 1

• quit thinking about him, he obviously doesn't share the same desire you have and isn't worth the time. There is no purpose fretting over a lost cause. Don't get down about it either, there is a match for everyone, this one just wasn't it. Keep your chin up, keep a smile on your face and move on. Also, remember that finding MR. Right most often comes along when you aren't looking.

What Girls Said 1

• I've been in that situation and my suggestion is to let him walk. You'll always be his second option not his first choice.