Have you been or are you in a relationship with a person you initially didn't find physically attractive?

The question says it all.

• Yes, I have been/ am right now
  • No, I haven't

Most Helpful Guy

• yuppppp.. sometimes it do takes time..

What Guys Said 5

• Never. That is selfish. Imagine your SO telling you that you don't physically attract them. That would honestly break my spirit

• Not even close tbh. One girl wasn't really pretty by societies standards I guess. Friends asked me why I liked her.

• Nah. I don't see why you'd get with someone you aren't physically attracted to.

• about to happen in College =|

• nope. have not.

What Girls Said 3

• No I have always found attractive. It doesn't have to fit society s standards. It does fit mine. That is all matter.

• Nope never

• Guys desire beautiful women. They aren't going to be in a relationship with someone they are not physically attracted to, and most women are the same. Reword this question to say, "Have you ever SLEPT with someone whom you weren't that physically attracted to, and you'll get some yes answers then.