Girls, in your honest opinion, what makes guys irresistible?

Are there any traits that really turn you on in guys? Is it his style, the way he talks, etc?

Most Helpful Girl

• I find it irresistible when he has the ability to lighten the mood, very compassionate and courteous. Also someone who is focused and with a purpose in life is absolutely hot! :}

What Girls Said 13

• Nothing.
    I like beards, but only on guys it looks good on.
    A good personality can only go so far.
    Good looks can only go so far.
    A nice body can only go so far.

Its multiple things that attract you to someone. I don't think I could list off things I'd want a guy to have/look like. Its gotta be the right package deal for the specific person :)

• Nothing. No guy is irresistible.

• Smart, funny, similar interests and takes care of himself.

• Dresses nice
    Smells nice
    Treats people nice
    Nice haircut
    Funny
    Not vulgar
    Brushes his teeth
    Respectful, romantic, with values.
    Etc

• If a guy has nice eyes or a nice smile it is an instant hook.
    with personality is he is nice and compassionate I find that irresistible. or if he has a good sense of humor that a big hook

• Hormone Replacement Therapy

• His style, smell (a very good perfume) and posture. This is something that gets me every time.

• Umm probably hilarious but not seriously dirty. Pigs are gross. It wouldn't hurt if he was decent looking but in all honesty if you're yourself thats insanely irresistible

• Decent looking, in good enough shape, funny, sweet and nice

• Funny
    Nice
    Dresses good
    Smells good
    Being yourself

• I hate to say the generic "be yourself" advice. But it's true. Just be yourself then you will attract a genuine person who appreciates you for who you are and all your individual qualities. Why waste your time displaying qualities that aren't truly you in order to gain girls attention. It's not worth the time and stress of over thinking how you should act just to impress someone. It's not worth your time nor do you deserve that. You only accept the love that you think you deserve.

• my biggest turn on by far is if he acts like a gentleman. like not even kidding, if you open a door for me or offer your jumper to me if its cold or whatever I'll probably jump you right there and then ahahaha

• Physically attracted, masculine, funny, kind to me and others, protective, one man woman.

What Guys Said 0