I think I really screwed up chance with this girl now I've seen her with another guy?

I first meet her last year and I was really interested in her and tried to get to know her but things progressed really slow and although I'd try and talk to her everytime I saw her at local pub or hang outs it just seemed to move slow. I also tried to get to know her on Facebook and texts but those options didn't seem to work out.

but anyways I saw her last Friday and she seemed happy to see me and talked for a bit at bar and she seemed to be enjoying herself. but still a bit annoyed at me over the texts I sent to her a few weeks back. I also talked to a few other girls on that night and that might of annoyed her

then last night she is suddenly with this guy I have never seen before and he seems really interested in her as she is a descent catch and make good gf. and she was like standing rate near me and wouldn't talk to me and giving me this look like she was happy I was annoyed she was with him. I don't know but maybe its a totally dead end at this point and she's not interested , might of been interested before but got annoyed at me

Most Helpful Girl

• im confused, why was she annoyed at the texts u sent her? what were the texts about?

the other guy she was with...u never know, sometimes she could be using him to make u jealous...

may be she gave up on u. i know if i like a guy and i think he liked me but its going nowhere like no one is making the move, i just give up and get frustrated it seems so hard work and impossible to get comfortable with him. thats why its important to make the move and if u like someone just tell them and get it over with. dont let it go on for a year.

• I don't think there was anything wrong with the content of texts more that I had sent them to her in first place. she didn't give me # but was posted to her Facebook profile so I though it be ok to text her as we do know each other and talk when we see each other in person but it didn't go over very well.

What Girls Said 2

• Dude she's definitely not into you, harsh to say she finds you over annoying that's one of the reason why she doesn't really wanna talk to you through fb or texts it seems like she thinks you try to talk to her friends to get to talk to her. Another reason why she's annoyed by you. She just doesn't wanna be mean and ignore you in person..jut leave her alone and move on

• It will be if it's meant to be. Maybe you can play hard to get for her!

What Guys Said 1

• She's just not that into you. Move on.