Ok, this is a question for GUYS only?

Do you guys think I am physically attractive? Just be honest. I am exercising because I want to be really skinny. You can look at profile pic.

Ok, I know I am fit. I was before but school happened...
I know I am not fit*

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course you are! You don't have to be skinny to look 'attractive'. If you can get into the range of proper weights for your height, that would be enough. The stupid media always gives the impression that only skinny women are 'attractive', but nothing could be further from the truth. You just need to be 'fit' and not 'skinny'.

What Guys Said 8

• The problem is the over-emphasized eyebrows, and eyes, I believe. I'm not sure if you're applying anything extra on the eyebrows, but they don't really look natural on that pic. You seem to not have small eyes in general, and therefore the makeup doesn't suit it, I think. Your problem isn't weight-related, it's desperation, make-up overuse, and questioning yourself, apparently. Look more natural, and people will be all over you.

• Lol, no. Those are my natural eyes and eyebrows with some eyeliner.

• But okay, thanks for your comment.

• The eyebrows are natural? Okay then. I really don't think you should emphasize your eyes with black, that's the gist of it. \(^▽^)/

• Currently no. After you get skinny, you probably will be a 7.

• Is this a joke? There's no picture

• Losing sum weight should help. Go get dat body to work gurl ;)

• you are attractive, all i would say it tome down the makeup, im not attracted to girls with makeup

• Alright.

• i dont judge girls if they are thin or fat, aslong as they are a nice person and round near my age group then id go out with them

• If you get skinnier and place little less emphasis on your eyebrows and eyes

• No. I'm generally only attracted to athletes or a girl with a "Crossfit" body.

• lose weight.

What Girls Said 0