I like one of my guy friends and I don't know what to do?

I've been friends with him for about a year now. We hang out a lot in a group of friends. I think I like him, but I don't know what to do about it.

His Meyers Briggs personality type is istp, so that explains a lot about him if you look that up.

One of our mutual friends knows I like him and says I have a chance.

So advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just sit next to him, cross one of your freshly shaved legs over his lap, put your hand on his chest, look him in the eyes and tell him you like him.

Jokes aside, just telling him face to face is the best. If you don't tell him or go after him, you have a 0% chance of a relationship. If you do tell him, worse thing possible that could happen is he doesn't feel the same and you have closure.

What Guys Said 2

• Ask him to hang out with you and etc. trust me. My best friend likes me too and i have a girlfriend but i also have feelings for her. Its something i have to hide from my best friend. Just hang out with him and get some 101 time. Physics has said when two people get closer, they will eventually develop feelings for one another.

• We always hang out with our group of friends

• Tell him he may feel the same

What Girls Said 1

• go with what your friend said