Guys Would you date a mother of 5 children?

I'm a young mom who was pregnant for five years result five kids now single and curious about the topic what do u think about this?

Most Helpful Guy

• So 5x worse than even a regular single mom? No.

What Guys Said 6

• If I were single again I'd be a single father of 3.

If things went well would need like a minibus to move our family.

That was a yes btw. Though i would understand why single guys without kids would run

• It's a ready made family but what would make any of us guys think
    what about the babies daddy (s)? I'm not judgmental but that is
    what i think most guys would wonder

• Actually number of children isn't what would prevent me but instead lack of monetary capability on my part. I like kids.

• Yep.. I would.. why not. Would just need a bigger car but hey.

• I'm not really old enough to be doing that, but I'd imagine that it wouldn't make too much difference to me. I'd imagine that I'd want to know if the babies' bio-dad was going to come murder me for it, though.

• Lol no he's too busy making more somewhare

• Yes. Just don't ask me to support you.

What Girls Said 3

• 18-24 with 5 kids? geeez lol

• I'm 23 my oldest is 5

• It honestly would depend if all the kids had the same dad, to see if she just slept around.

• My mother has 5 kids. She had 5 kids in 6 years, so I believe this is possible in todays society with your age. But what makes me think about it is, how many different fathers?
    Also its not that you aren't dateable its that if you have multiple baby daddies is that you've gotten around. With how much lots of girls sleep around and never get prego you're either fertile merdle, or a little on the slut side. Not saying there isn't hope, but that maybe you should focus on your kids and not dating for a while.

• Definitely agree on your last note , i got marred when 17 had one daughter with him / divorced.. 4 with the top jerk of my life 3 daughters one son tubes are tied now i was fertile merdle , he hurt me in many ways what he said to me brought up that question who would date a women with five kids thought ask that