Which gender stereotypes are attractive to you?

Such as a man showing his masculinity by fixing things or women taking the role of cooking and/or cleaning?

and don't worry about being politically correct when answering..

Most Helpful Girl

• I like men who can fix things, who know about cars and how to fix sinks and other stuff that I'm largely useless at. I love it when guys can build things too... like a bookshelf. I've seen some handmade bookshelves with beautifully ornate designs and I've felt like I could love whoever made them lmao. Sounds crazy, I know.

What Guys Said 11

• A woman being loving an nurturing.

Frankly, one of the most attractive types of girls I can think of are the ones who work with animals. Perhaps rescuing animals, or studying animal behavior. It's such a combination of smart, nurturing, and sexy.

For example, I find

Vanessa Woods:
    amlramzes.blog.rs/gallery/16630/550_woods.jpg

and Alice Roberts:
    static.tumblr.com/.../tumblr_static_alicebig.jpg

to be very sexy both mentally and physically. Like, it's unbelievable how much I would love to date either one of those women. I had a girlfriend who LOVED frogs and turtles. I cannot describe it, but it was SO ADDICTIVE, and SO ADORABLE. And their fascination is so sexy.

I think I just need to find me a science girl, marry her, and then you guys don't have to hear so much of it. lol!

• That's awesome! I love your passion

• Wth lol. I love my MAN and the way he gets what he wants. And we both like me being his pet :) lol. That was awful hostile of you after the support I showed you. So long

• Haha. I wasn't being hostile towards you. I actually didn't know you felt that way.

I was emphasizing the point of her choice and autonomy. If she chooses to be that kind of woman to me, that's great. But I'm certainly not going to demand it.

• I like the idea of the traditional relationship, with a tad less sexism. Love a woman that can cook, clean, and please her man though :)

• just fyi, if a man can do all of these things it's also a bonus

• I do both often :)
      My lady just tackles both tasks about 70% of the time.

• When a guy does those things it doesn't get me excited but it makes me feel appreciative

• I love to eat, so a woman who can cook well and likes cook is a major plus in my book.

It's generally thought that women are cleaner than guys, and I cannot stand living with people who leave things dirty all the time. A girl who keeps herself and her residence clean is also a plus.

Women are generally stereotyped as softer and less direct than are men. Men are rigid and ultra assertive. I like it when a woman's skin is soft to the touch, and doesn't have an "in your face" type of personality.

• Thanks for being honest. Wish more people could be honest without feeling like a misogynist and angering the feminists

• Yes! I agree with you 100%. Very well said

• I really don't have any.. I just don't have expectations of someone due to their gender. That and I don't find the female gender stereotypes to be all that appealing lol

• Cooking and cleaning, taking care of kids, looking feminine and adorable aren't things you find attractive? lol

• Sure. I think that's fair for two people in a relationship to communicate with each other what they expect from the other. Men and women aren't the same. Some people want a completely equal relationships where EVERYTHING is split 50/50, and some people such as myself and my bf have completely different roles and expectations for ourselves and each other. Whatever makes the gears move right? lol

• Oh yeah whatever works for people. I respect that. I was just saying that kind of stuff isn't for me.

• If my woman can cook and clean, it's a huge bonus even though I don't expect her to do so. It just seems to be harder and harder to find a woman who can take care of herself in terms of household chores.

• I tried hard to think of something dedicating even a whole 20s to the process and came up blank. There's nothing I really need of women. I like them I just can't think of anything that's inherently attractive about basic life skills.

• I don't know how to cook (yet) so the fact that my current girlfriend knows how to is a plus. Some of the ones I've been with in the past had no idea. I'd like her to teach me sometime. I have no issue with cleaning or doing certain other things that aren't typical guy tasks (changing diapers, etc), but then again I don't really fit into the guy stereotypes as I don't even do my own oil changes.

• I give no f*cks about gender sterotypes.

• so what attracts you to a girl?

• Fair enough. If the girl refuses to cook wouldn't that kind of suck?

• ...Fine you win.

• I'm a guy whose not afraid to show my emotional side

• Being thoughtful and detail-oriented. I really love and appreciate a woman's feminine touch.

• I like most of the female stereotypes. Having a woman cook for me when I don't ask her to, really makes me feel loved more than anything else, but I appreciate all of the other things women traditionally did. These things make me feel loved and pampered. Unfortunately I think most women are raised to resent their gender roles to the point they actively avoid doing any of them. The few times women have done these things it really meant a lot to me. Men don't get the same type of romance as women, so I think these things are traditionally how women showed their love.

I wish I could find a stereotypical woman. I also like the stereotypes such as women being romantic, wanting kids, etc. If I ever did run into such a woman we would have a lot in common. I can't think of one female gender stereotype that isn't attractive to me.

• Awesome. I agree that women do actively avoid being put into those roles.. which I can see why. But hopefully one day society will be a place where you won't be shamed either way by wanting a traditional role or not

What Girls Said 5

• a handy man. i wanna work with the guy and make/fix things together. learning is fun. getting dirty is smexy too.

• Men who know how to fix stuff and who are very protective.

• Nothing is hotter than a guy with a protective nature..

• That's not something i focus on. I tend to not put labels on those types of things

• It's interesting to look at though don't you think? Is there something a guy can do that is way hotter than a girl doing it? lol

• face and body, then i get to know them. Im a sucker for a beard though

• So for you it's just about a males appearance? That's cool. I would say a beard is a male stereotype though! haha Whatever floats your boat :)

• A guy showing his masculinity

• man coming to my rescure by fixing something :P