I have a question about a girl?

Do girls like its when a random dude goes up to talk to them? For example, if the girl is walking to class and some guy comes up to her and starts talking to her would the girl feel awkward or be annoyed? Because i like this girl and i want to talk to her when she is walking alone and i dont know if she will be annoyed or feel awkward

Most Helpful Girl

• Does she kind of know who you are?
    It depends on how you do it. It can sometimes boarder on creepy, overly cocky and odd, but can also be nice, and a huge compliment to her.
    Don't just suddenly jump out of no where, by surprise, and start talking out of the blue.
    Test the waters first. When your passing by her, see if you can catch each other's eye, just for a second or two, if this does happen, try to make brief but obvious eye contact with her each time you pass by each other. Then soon, start incorporating a smile with the eye contact, so you don't appear creepy, but instead come across as friendly.
    Watch to see if she smiles back at you.
    If this is happening, then it is safe to approach.
    Start by just saying "hi" with a smile as you pass by.
    Then one day, when you pass each other again, if you are walking close by her, just smile and ask "how was your day?" Or something like that.
    That way, she'll get the message that you're interested, but you're doing it gradually, testing the waters, without appearing overly confident, like some jock or player, or creep.

What Girls Said 5

• I love it when guys do that. It makes me feel special you know? A good trick is to open the door for her, and/or ask her how her day is going. Add in a compliment.

• It's happened to me before and I liked it, as long as the guy is a gentleman. I'm never annoyed to talk to anyone. And of course it feels good to know that you've caught someone's attention.

• It depends how you approach her, as long as ypu are a gentleman and don't press her if it seems like she wants to get back to her day. I have had guys approach me that seem to get offended if I don't give them enough of my attention or just keep tagging along even though i am in the middle of doing something. Don't be that kind of guy and pay attention to her body language to see if she is enjoying your company too

• if she finds you attractive, she will not mind

• if i am busy with something or rushing off to catch a bus i probably would.
    otherwise i wouldn't

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know where u got annoy from bro hahaha who in the world would be annoyed by dat x)