Should I go after a girl that I liked in high school?

Long story short during my last year of high school I chased this girl I really liked for most of the year. I fucked up from the being. I asked her out and she said yeah sure when. Me being the biggest dumbass in the fucking world said I don't know whenever you want? I still went after her during my last year of high school. I always had a crush on her since I saw her. She has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen I'm my live and she's so down to earth. I went after her until one day near the end of HS she said she wanted to be single, and she went to prom alone. It's been almost a year since we have seen each other and we haven't talked since. I just got out of a "2 month online long distance relationship" and that girl really hurt me which kinda made me realize how much I still like my high school crush. A friend told me that why don't I go after her. I told him it's been a long time and I haven't talked to her in a long time. I still have her on Facebook. My friend told me that I should message her. Would it be weird or awkward if I message her. Take in consideration that I haven't talked to her in almost a year and I spent most of my 12 grade after her. So should I go after her.

Girls if a guy that liked you messaged you would it be weird and can you please give me advice on how not to fuck it up this time.

Guys have you every done this and can you also give me advice I fuck up a lot and if I do to after her I don't wanna fuck up this time

• No it's not weird and go after her
  • No it's weird but don't go after her
  • It's weird and don't go after her
  • Yes it's weird but go after her

Most Helpful Girl

• What concerns me most is you said you are still hurting from the girl who broke your heart online. Personally, I wouldn't try to talk to your old crush unless you have fully healed from your past relationships or else she may end up being a rebound. If you do decide to contact her, keep it casual like you're talking to an old friend and not trying to start something with her at this moment in time.

• True but for the longest times after high school I still liked her and thought about her. And I still had small feelings for her while I started dating that other girl. And I don't know if I'm in the rebound or not but I've always had feelings for her and no I don't wanna go to fast with her if I do go after her I wanna make sure I don't fuck up this time

What Girls Said 2

• It might be kinda random but if she's still single I'm sure she'll reply :)

• That's what I'm think cuz after we graduated I haven't talked to her, if a guy did that to you would it be weird?

• No I might be a little annoyed that it took him so long

• Really lol well it took long for serval reason and thanks

• It's not weird.. Do it! :) ask her how she's been and stuff. Just make conversation :)

• Yeah that's what my friends are telling m :)

What Guys Said 0