Girls: What percentage of girls are gold diggers?

Girls: What percentage of all girls are gold diggers

• 30
  • 40
  • 50
  • 60
  • less than 30

Most Helpful Girl

• I am going to speak from age and experience and total honesty. Men that make more money are more attractive to females because they feel more secure with that type of man. However, women who go totally on money are selling themselves out and will end up in a relationship they are not happy in and it ends. While money makes things easier, it does not equal love. Especially if there is no physical attraction or common ground between the two. Getting with a man just because of money and money only will end in disaster. But this is something women have to learn on their own.

What Girls Said 7

• of all the girls I've spoken to I've only experienced between 1-3 that i thought would fall into the gold digger category, but my guess was 30 which is high but not overboard. i think most girls want a deeper meaningful relationship with someone who gets their emotional needs

• I have no idea. Out of all of the girls I've gotten to know, maybe two were gold diggers. And both were exceptionally attractive. So guys were happy to treat them to the finer things in life.

• That would depend a lot on the cultural, social, and economic surroundings. I would guess you'll find a higher percentage in eastern Europe or South East Asia, a medium percentage in North America, and a rather low percentage in central Europe.

• I'm not a gold digger and the girls I'm friends with aren't either. I wouldn't even know what to guess the percentage is.

• maybe you should do a poll and ask are you one, and they can answer anonymous

• I would say 55% of woman are gold diggers.

• At least 50%

What Guys Said 6

• Although it SEEMS like 80%, it's probably closer to 30%. Then again, culture plays a big part in this. I'm referring to North America, specifically.

• I'ma go with 55. A little above half. Where ol girl at?

• Why do women have such a hard time accepting money for sex if all they want is money from a guy? I guess you all gotta do your "pretend" women logic thing where you convince yourself it's not all about the money.

• On experience its over 50 % for sure

• rather ask women how important a man's job is and what job they find attractive for a man. You got to be subtle about this issue

• More like 90 percent