What is up with these young guys killing girls because they don't want to date them?

I heard someone kid from Santa Barbara went on a killing spree because something about his social life suffering and a month ago some kid stabbed a girl for her rejecting his prom offer If a girl says not to me I say F it is what is but is not worth taking someones life is it a mental problem or kids just spoiled these days and crazy

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

• male entitlement. went on the internet. found a bunch of guys like himself (mra) figured he'd make himself remembered, and he will be. they're already calling him a hero. he got what he wanted. he killed women and impressed his bros. and now the media isn't even mentioning his misogyny, just an assumed mental illness. which will just further demonize the mentally ill instead of misogynists.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Mass media conspiring against woman with impossible standards and creating ridiculous and unreal expectations for men. This explains better:
    www.cracked.com/...-are-trained-to-hate-women.html

0|0
    0|0
  • They're freaks! There's no other word for them. Society is better off if they were all locked up. Rejection is a part of life, it's not personal.

0|0
    0|0
  • He believed that these women should be punished for not picking him he was a 'nice guy' afterall. It has a lot to do with entitlement and this insane belief that these women owed him something. It's unfortunate but the news lately has been riddled with men who are taking forms of rejection so badly.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Watch the guy's YouTube videos. He's straight up crazy.

Girls didn't have anything to do with him because they could smell the crazy from a mile away.

0|0
    0|0
  • I blame the parents. Junk DNA. Junk ability to raise a child who isn't retarded and a freak.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mental issues, no normal person would kill as a result of rejection.

1|0
    0|0