Like for example i'll message a girl online and we can exchange messages back and forth like 5 or 6 times within a 20 or 30 minute period and then I won't hear back again from her. I think asking her for her number or a date is a little early even after messaging one another 5 times. Right?
Most Helpful Girl
If multiple girls are doing it, then there's probably something about the way you communicate that turns females off.
I can't really tell you for sure without seeing the exact messages, but it could be because...
1. You come off as very clingy/needy which is unattractive when someone has just met you
2. Creepy vibe: something about your persistence strikes a red flag/ you emphasize on her looks or make too many sexual references
3. She simply didn't feel a strong chemistry/connection
4. She had more important things to be doing besides sitting on GAG trying to make fleeting friendships
5. Socializing online just isn't a form of communication she's very interested in or good at.0