I didn't kiss her on our second date...am I moving way too slow?

We went on our second date and I am really starting to like this girl but we haven't kissed yet. I really wanted to kiss her but I just didn't see any openings. We didn't really touch or flirt that much on our second date but we both clearly like each other. I'm just kind of bad with reading signals I guess and I didn't want to seem too pushy.

I think she really wanted me to kiss her too but I suck at making the first move and usually other girls will touch me a lot more and show more signs that they want to kiss. Is it weird that we haven't even kissed yet and have already been on 2 dates? She might think that I don't like her or something...

And what is a good way to go for the first kiss with a girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she is shy like you...its nothing to worry about. If you are sure she is interested then its safe to say she is just nervous. On your next date make a point to touch her...whether its a long hug, holding hands, or holding her waist. If she responds positively then things will flow. As for kissing her you could look at her then her lips to kind of hint it to her. Lean in a little towards her and wait for her to lean in. Then just go from there. Good luck

What Girls Said 1

• i say do it on your next date...your the man in the relationship ! make the move (: ...and if she doesn't like it, than you'll know right after lol. girls typically want the guys to kiss them at about the second date, so try the next romantic time you see her. A good way to do it is dropping her off at home. Wrap her in a hug 'goodbye' . simply grab her waist and pull her in. A simple kiss is good, and if she keeps going...then you keep going! (:

What Guys Said 1

• This is the man's move to make. You two are on a date. I would not expect sex, but the kiss should be there to signal a successful evening. If everything is going good, then go for it. You will start to give her mixed feelings and she may start to feel like you're not attracted to her. The perfect opportunity may not plop in your lap, you may have to improvise and create one.