Guys, would you date an openly bi-sexual woman?

I posted a question asking the girls already. So would you? Why or why not?

• Sure, why not?
  • No way
  • See results

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah.

Unlike a lot of other people, I don't think that because a person is bisexual it also means they're untrustworthy, unfaithful, or not able to commit lol

• Thank you lol! I don't understand why this assumption is so often made about bi-sexuals.

• To me, it seems that the same thing is done towards homosexual people as well. It's just the odd way people like that are portrayed. It's either the TV shows/movies that paint a bad picture, or people think of the "weird" sexual attraction and then immediately jump to very bold conclusions.

They don't relate to the fact that they, as heterosexuals, also have sexual attraction (duh) but that it doesn't control their lives. This same reasoning isn't extended to bisexual and homosexual people, though.

Just my thoughts, though.

What Guys Said 15

• Had to vote C because I am mixed here. Personally I have "experimented" and found out I don't like it at all. Plus, the guys are so much more aggressive than girls. I have a guy who I haven't talked to in like a year and he'll still try to text me outta nowhere hoping I'll answer now. Kinda creepy.

But people don't realize how grey bisexuality is. They really don't. Many "bisexuals" are "ok with this" but "not ok with that" or "will only hook up, but not date," etc. It's really confusing.

The main reason I'd hesitate, but still get to know them, is that there's a whole lot of married couples who went too far in their relationships and never discussed their sexual exclusivity in that area. So they'll literally have to fight on sexually "sharing" their partner. I personally have talked with couples who share their partners because of issues like this.

• I'm bisexual so would be a double standard not to but mainly it doesn't make much of a difference beyond can both enjoy checking out girls and enjoying similar porn. I've also found bi girls are more open to fun sex, not just threesome or moresomes but general kinks.

• Sure I'd treat her the same way I'd treat a straight girl I liked.

The strange part about these questions is you usually see more guys willing to date a bisexual girl but when it's the other way around most girls would not date a bisexual guy. I'm not bi but it's in interested trend I've noticed on here

• I've noticed that too. I'm trying to get an understanding of why that is.

• This makes me sad for bi guys

• Yeah this stuff just encourages them all to hide it :/

• My preference is a bi woman :D

Vote 'A'

• Why's it your preference?

• I like the idea of her being a liberated woman w/o fixations
      I think it's pretty sensual
      I also think that the way a woman enjoys sex a man will never experience it that way & especially between 2 women

• Yeah, why not?

• I voted no because I'd never know when that part of her sexuality would be so strong she wouldn't want to be exclusive with me.

• sure why not?

• Of course.
    it would be wrong for me to have a issue with her liking females when I do as well.
    As long she prefers me to the girls then I'm fine with it.

• Yes. As a matter of a fact, out of pure coincidence I've never dated a woman that wasn't bisexual. Then I married one. Good times.

I don't think bisexual people are any more or less likely to be unfaithful. That's a stereotype IMO.

• Most certainly, assuming I'm attracted to her. No reason not to.

• yes and more than dating i would really like to talk to her about sexual life and fantasies..

• Its like asking would you want to be a millionaire...

• Loool really?

• I'm assuming the "escort" would have sex with her? I'm wondering if you believe every or most bi girls would want that, I guess.

• Well, frankly all i know about lesbians is from porn, and never had a lesbian friend, i may say.
      What i meant from that is that if there is an option for me to arrange a escort for her, and she is my girl friend and i really like her, i would do that for her. :)
      And if she is a bi , may be she has urges too to have it with a girl...

• No, I would not waste my time.

• I would, but i have a question. when you get into a relationship with someone are you fully committed to them?

• Me, personally? Yes.

• pretty much yes. i would feel like your eyes are always on someone else man or woman even if you are committed. it doesn't mean you will cheat.

• that said though. i would at least try, maybe see how i really feel being with them,

What Girls Said 2

• Nope. It's hard enough keeping a guys's attention without having to be wary of both women AND men.

• Sure, why not?