How to deal with seeing your boyfriend once a week?

So I've been talking to this guy for about 2 months. I'm 20 and he's 21. He's a real sweet heart and I really like him and he wants to move our dating to the next level. The only problem is he works 6-7 days a week and works about 10 hours a day. He usually can only see me Saturdays. He also has a greenhouse to tend to everyday. And his housing situation is a problem. He lives 30mins away, lives with a roommate more than twice his age and his roommate doesn't like him having people over (his roommate owns the house). I still live with my parents so if we do become bf/gf and want to be intimate it would have to be at his place. Anyway he's a really great guy and I haven't had a relationship in a long time which is what I want (I hate hook-ups) and he treats me right but these issues are getting in the way, what should I do?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• as far as not seeing him a lot, i totally relate. it is hard- heartbreaking at times when one of you has a bad day or whatever. i can also tell you that it is well worth it if you like the guy. it makes the time you have together more special.

as far as the roommate thing, have your potential bf ask him if its okay to have you over some. you two could alternate who drives to who's house every weekend.

• just deal with!! honestly thats all you really can do if you want to continue this relationship...
    im currently dating a marine and only see him every couple of months!! but we truly love each other and make it work... :)