Do you get somewhat jealous if your guy friend is talking to your crush (girl)?

I was downtown with a friend and I ran into my crush. He was with his 2 friends, only 1 that I know. My crush gave me a hug and then stood right next to me and talked. Then his friend (who I don't know) asked me my name and shook my hand and I noticed right when that happened my crush quickly turned his head and looked at his friend... Kind of like a little jealous or protective maybe... (His friend doesn't know we have a little chemistry either)...

Just wondering!!

Most Helpful Guy

• It wasn't jealous or anything, guys do that to signal claim in a way. Not as in "she mine!" But more like "man i like this girl, turn off the charm"

What Guys Said 3

• I kinda am when my friends talk to my crush. Especially if she seems to be enjoying their company more.

• Gahaah he ain't want any other lions to touch his territory =P

• No personally I wouldn't

What Girls Said 3

• of course they do. some guy still try to get a chance with you even when you're dating someone.
    i had this one guy that still tried to get with me even after 3 guys. he was once the 3rd wheel and held my hand next my then bf. i looked like a bitch holding hands with 2 guys in the streets. id brush him off and he didn't take the hint hahaha guys are silly.

• Oh yes boo his jealous

• defiantly but it really depends on the type of guy