Finishing each other's sentences.
three hour date that ended at midnight.
roughly ten minute make out session afterwards.
Mentioned he had a really good time.
Kissed me again before he left.
Notes: He had my number for almost a week before texting me to set up date 1.
-Texts that were sent were minimal and just to arrange when we were meeting.
-Mentioned during the date that he was going to be out of town this weekend visiting home (on the opposite coast) and hanging with family he hasn't seen in 6 months.
-His birthday is also next week.
-It's been four days since our date and he left the day after.
-He did respond to one text I sent him as a funny follow up question to our date but hours after i sent it.
- Is it possible he's totally into me but I'm just not in the forefront of his mind because he's at home?100% (1)0% (0)100% (1)Vote
- As long as he's in the country, he can text you to at least check in….he's not interested enough0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Don't stress, he's going to text you when he's free!0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Girl, just text him to see how he's weekend at home is going!0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Given the circumstances, I think it's normal. He'll contact you0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote