Hey guys, what type of girls are you in to?

Girly girls, athletic, "thicker" as some guys put it, quiet, outgoing, shy, no real type? What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like athletic (girls I can go play ball with) or thicker girls the most. I also like outgoing girls the most. I am kind of a quiet person so I do better when she is more talkative and not quiet like me.

• I love playing ball and video games with my boyfriend, but you know some girls are focused on the televised girls and the ones perceived as the "perfect woman". In my eyes work with what God gave you.

• Yea that is so true. And that is a really good thing. I know your boyfriend appreciates that a lot.

What Guys Said 9

• I like confident and independent women who are not full of themselves. They don't necessarily need a man in their lives, but want one because they're not ultra feminists who believe that men are meaningless, unnecessary, or just obsessed with sports. Basically a girl with good perspective on life.

I don't have any perfect body type that I prefer. As long as she's not very short or very tall, and everything's proportional. Her height and weight create a normal BMI score and her breasts fit her body.

I usually am more attracted to white girls. Someone who has good financial sense and knows how to keep what they earn. I don't care what their profession is. If you're mature and carry yourself with confidence and poise, I don't care your education level. Don't care what your sexual history is. Could have been with 100+ men or a virgin, as long as you're loyal to me. (As long as you love to make love!) Hopefully someone within my age range. 21 +/- 4 years

• I don't really have a type. I just find attractive what I find attractive. However, I do how a thing for slightly innocent, sweet, girly girls.

• athletic girls or a girl does not always have to spend 5 hours in front of a mirror to get ready.

She can have a little weight but not a really huge overweight problem.

• Hmmmmm I like girls that are really caring.

• Girly, as long as she's weighter than me (i'm 59kg) but not too weighty..

• I think I like empathetic women.

• I like preppy girls and thick girls

• big boobs, a small waist and a big ass.

• "Looks matter. Because when you first see a person, you fall in love with their looks, not their personality. Later, you discover whether they are douchebags or genuinely nice people"

I like personalities. I don't like stick thin girls and i love "thicker" girls. I like girls with a lot in common and who don't judge me. Also trustworthy girls. If they like sports, great. If they like playing games, even better! But if they respect your interests, your choices and your decisions in life, that's when you know they're friends :P

• You seem like someone who knows what he wants and how to get the right girl

• Haha yes, I like to think I am that kind of person. But being picky for people with good PERSONALITIES is just one of the reasons i'm fat single and ready for a pringle.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm into athletic guys, confident, benevolent, kind, helpful, respectful, honest and loyal