Is it too soon to watch a movie and stay overnight with a guy on the 3rd date?

So i knew this guy through a friend and we saw each other once and he got my contact. Unfortunately he lives 4 hours from me. So we talked to each other on Facebook everyday for 3 weeks. We really hit it off, he's one of a few guys i can share things with like a close friend but i found him attractive at the same time, which is great! Last week he drove 450 km from his city just to see me. He stayed at his grandma's since she lives in my city. We went out for coffee, took a long walk and had dinner at a pub. Then he drove me home. Before I got out of his car, we gave each other a good night kiss. It was our first date. We really clicked and were both attracted to each other. The next day we bought a coffee from Starbucks and took a walk. Then he had to leave shortly because he had to go back work on the same day. So he drove me home and we had a long french kiss in his car, which is our official first kiss. He went back to his city and texted me right after that. He said it was great to see me again and i was a great kisser. He seemed like an intelligent and decent guy. I've never felt like this in a really long time.
He said he wants to watch my favourite movie with me. I have a roomate and we made a deal that none of us can have a guy over. I told him that and he said he can borrow a friend's condo so we can watch that movie together. But is it too soon to stay overnight with a guy on the 3rd date? I think we're just gonna cuddle and watch movie together. Nothing more!

Most Helpful Guy

• 88% or more of women have stretch marks after their first baby.

What Guys Said 5

• Go for it. Get to know the guy, kiss a lot have some fun. I am assuming you and he are virgins? If so...take it slow, get to know each other. I would have a spare condom or five available in case things get heated!. Have fun.

• Your intentions are pure, but his may not be. I'm not saying that something will happen, but don't rule it out. Its up to you though. I find it a bit suspicious that he places such a high importance on you two being alone at night...

• You're innocent thinking you both just gonna cuddle and watch movie together. High attraction is gonna make you both end up in bed in sure-fire way..

• It means exactly that. Don't over think it.

• As long as it's nothing more, sure, it'll be fine.

What Girls Said 4

• What does it mean when a guy says "I really like you"?
    In my opinion it generally means I really want to f*ck you as I find for guys 'like' tends to be in the scope of liking her looks/body or liking what she does for him.

• 3rd date and your going to stay the night not a good idea.

• It means he really likes you.

• That he does like you its nothing bad I'll tell you that much.