Do guys like when girls text them first after first date?

I went on a date to friends say to wait a day, but I don't want to seem like I didn't have a great time. Should I wait til he texts me or text him? What should I say? He added me on snapchat last night before our date today and I know this sounds lame but I wanna send him (and my other friends) a picture of me I don't know what to do!

• Wait
  • Text him!

Most Helpful Girl

• How did the date go? I'm guessing it went well? Need more details first! :)

• it went well! we were laughing and smiling the whole time! we talked about random things

• Okay awesome! Honestly I would just do whatever YOU want to do. There isn't a specific amount of time that you need to wait. I feel like waiting is just silly. If you texted him now or the day after, it's really not going to make any difference at all. If he's interested, he's interested and will be happy with a text whenever. You could just shoot him a quick "What's up?" or just straight out say, "Hey I had a great time last night, it was nice meeting you!" Do whatever makes you feel comfortable. Would you rather receive a simple hey or hey, i had a great time? Think about it like that. What would you like to hear? I'd say go for it! He won't think it's weird to get a text the day after. Good luck! :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0