How can you tell if a girl is in love with you?

i'm just curious in knowing the signs when a girl is in love with you

0|0
5|1

Most Helpful Girl

• its in the eyes. i give this look, my bf calls it the sexy look but really its my 'i love you look'. the eyes are the windows to the soul. also if she is a pretty reserved person and doesn't open up to a lot of people but trusts you with deep important stuff its much more likely she is in love with you/falling in love with you because there is that level of comfort there, but when it comes to girls you can't just go off that. the only way to know for sure is to say i love you and pay attention to her tone and body language if she says it back.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• she feels right when you are around her, she often wanna talk to you..she cares for you and is like she is always thinking about you

0|0
    0|0
  • If everytime she sees you she runs away, avoids you, ignores you and wrinkles her nose everytime she sees you... she's head over heels in love with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • She gets comfortable around you, loves getting near you, always has a smile on her face and Last but not least Drops all of the friend Zoned guys Just To Talk to You.

0|0
    0|0
  • How she looks at you gives it away more than anything

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I honestly think this is one of the hardest questions that anyone has ever asked.

Just ask her! more often than not, if they are in love with you, they'll say so.

Love is not love unless it is mutual.

0|0
    0|0