Girl why do some of you hang out with guys that hardly smile around you and won't even listen to you while you are talking?

I'm just curious because some of you complain about bad guys when there's easy signs that show he doesn't care.

Most Helpful Girl

• because they are desperate to stay with someone who doesn't even give a shit about them

What Girls Said 5

• Because nice guys don't make moves.

• maybe nice guys don't think you are that good of a person. If you want garbage go ahead but you are going to keep getting, so don't complain about it.

• keeper? That's what all girls your age say and then you break up late lol. No you didn't i said don't because its your fault. YOu want to be treated that way that's fine but it doesn't mean you are getting treated the best

• You can't jump down her throat because she says her bfs a keeper. Damn. lol

• How do you suppose nice guys are going to treat girls then?

• Because they are desperate. That's the only way I can interpret it, because it makes no sense to me. If I'm around someone, it's because we always have a good time and there's an obvious, mutual appreciation of each others company.

• We like the chase just like guys do. Except when we win a guy over we don't disappear...

• Lol. Yeah, right. It's legit my #1 turnoff.
    On to the next.

What Guys Said 0