Men only want to have sex with me?

I'm 31 years old, never married with no children and I feel like I'm at that point in my life where I would love to find someone to settle down with.

The problem is that I seem to attract men that immediately talk dirty and want sex on the first date, even after we text or chat awhile things get sexual.
I've been told that I am intelligent, funny and sweet but I can't get a normal date.

What am I doing wrong? I do not dress in a provocative manner and I don't put out that vibe

Most Helpful Guy

• No guy that talks to you is going to be totally uninterested in sex.

If they're jumping to it that quickly though, it sounds like they're not acting like gentlemen. Where are you meeting these guys?

• I'm meeting them in person or online, some of them were even recommended by friends

What Guys Said 6

• Friends, friends, friends. Make male friends. Don't wave the "I would like a BF" flag at anyone. The BF-flag could send strange signals, so keep it down.

Use the friendship as a window of peering into their soul, and if you want more then try to advance the friendship into more. Then you get a BF who likes you for you.

Granted, you do run the risk of getting "friendzoned" (a term meaning that you will never be more) with some of them, but I think its a better strategy and the risks are acceptable. Also, friendzoning is not a bad thing, it might mean something that will never work out is avoided so you don't end up trying it and ending with a broken heart.

A good man will be friends with a woman and not immediately demand sex from her. This is how you surround yourself with good men.

• You did not give much information for us to go on, just "I do not dress in a provocative manner and I don't put out that vibe", but even that requires us to take your word on it. Please describe (with specifics) the way you dress, what tattoos you have, where men approach you, etc.

• I think there's an unfair perception of people roughly our age (early 30s) that are not married / divorced and have no kids. People of both sexes often incorrectly believe we're not interested in serious relationships, we're career oriented and our relationships are just for sex. That being said, not all guys try to take advantage of women for sex like that. I'd say keep at it, you'll find a good guy.

• Your living a unhealthy life style, your words i quote,
    "I'm meeting them in person or online, some of them were even recommended by friends"

• You can't get a normal date cause your
      happy with the same lifestyle this goes
      all over to about 3000 men who most likely
      will put their guards up about you if some
      haven't already , "I'm talking about the good
      men" The men start talking dirty, they stick
      in you and out of you , Your happy don't live
      a lie sweetheart !

• Sadly, all the men you've met are jerks who just want to score. Maybe you're very beautiful, idk. But don't loose hope, keep trying (and in different places!). good luck :D

• Maybe it is where you get guys.

What Girls Said 3

• This doesn't happen just because of you. There are also some people trying their chances.

• Your picking the wrong men (jerks). :)

• dont worry... my mums 40 and still searching for the love of her life since after my dickhead of a dad left us