How many dates before having sex with someone your already friends with?

How many dates before having sex with someone you are already good friends with?

What's acceptable?

Friends turning into something more!

What do guys expect when you ask someone you already know in a date?

I would like this guy to continue to respect me and maybe possibly have a long turm relationship with.

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Guy

• My take would be that when you know someone really well, you tend to skip the 'dating' stage and jump pretty fast into the relationship stage, or its not happening.

Given that, the timeline for sex is as long as it takes to conclude you like each other and want to be a couple.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• You know him well enough that you want a relationship with him so you might have an inkling what appeals romantically to him. You have to trust your judgment and anticipate that you will get it on with him when the magic happens, and so be prepared. You have to find out and use his attitudes about sex to guide you, but you can assume that you appeal to him as much as he to you.

Someone has to make the first move, though, and so, to reiterate, if you trust your judgment as well as him you will allow him to take that step. Don't stress over the formalities. Sometimes you have to take small (stress small) risks on relationships.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever you are comfortable with. Being friend is one thing, being intimate is another. If you find after 2 dates you are ready and wanting, go for it. If it takes you a year, then that is ok too.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Do it whenever it feels right. And if he loses respect for you when you end up sleeping with him, he's probably not the guy for you.

0|1
    0|0
  • my bf and i have been friends since more than 4 years before starting to date each other...we waited nearly ten months before getting intimate

0|1
    0|0
  • he should already respect you, have sex when you want you. Dont play games and he should continue to respect you

0|1
    0|0