I'm the perfect BF and the perfect lover but I'm a zero at approaching and getting to know girls. Help!?

So I have had two girlfriends so far one in high school and one in freshman year of college.

They both actively and aggressively pursued me.

They both said I was the perfect boyfriend for a relationship as well as in the bedroom. It ended with both of them because we do not live in the same state anymore. People describe me as handsome and people who are not women I'm interested in describe me as friendly, helpful, nice, intelligent and kind.

When it comes to girls I'm interested in I can't talk to them or approach them if my life depended on it. I regularly sit next to sweet girls I would like to and I just can't like I can't even say a word or look at them. I guess I'm scared they won't like me.

Does anyone have any advice on how to change?

Thanks so much!

Most Helpful Guy

• Can you say Hi to strangers comfortably?

What Girls Said 1

• the more you talk to them, the better it will become. Just start communication

What Guys Said 1

• Make friends! Say hi. That works.