Have you ever successfully set two people up? What happened to them?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• Kind of. About 6 years ago, I set up an account on Match for my older brother (he was 20 at the time), as he kept complaining about not being able to get girls after his breakup. It was supposed to be a joke because he said he would NEVER do online dating, EVER, lol.

Well he got a message from a girl and now they've been married for 4 years and have two girls.

• I did!!! My two good friends from high school, twin girls from HAMILTON mind you lol. The one girl and I were out for coffee one night and this guy I knew pretty well from my other high school I went to came up to me when my friend went to the bathroom and he's like "who is that you are with?" And so I told him and he was more than interested. So K comes back to the table and I tell her about P and P was sitting with his friend and at first my friend thought P was his friend and she's like "umm no, not interested" then I am like look again he's the cute one at the table. So she changes her mind instantly and we end up talking to them before we go and we get P' number and we hung out with them one night and after that we were all insuperable that summer and P and K started going out. They are now married with two kids. And all because of moi back in 1998 they got together lol. They still talk about that.

• Yeah I did set 2 people up, but it was like half succesful ;)
    They both were extremely annoying, and the guy was looking for a girlfriend, and the girl for a boyfriend. So I kinda set them up.
    She was extremely happy with him, but he taught she was a bit annoying. Later he asked me why I set him up with her, and I told him he used to be just as annoying as her. Setting him up with her, turned him into a much better person :) She however, didn't change at all...

• Yup! They've been together for over a year now.

• yes a few years ago. the day i introduced them they slept together and started dating and living together. they kept it a secret and later acted weird when it came out. not even so much as a ”thanks”. i don't get it.

• Yes. I set my best friend up with another friend of ours because he said he liked her so much. It turns out that he was using her to get closer to me. They won't talk to me anymore.

• Yes! I set up a girl named Shae and a guy named Jacob. They ended up dating for two years but she apparently cheated on him so they broke up?

• I could have, but I was too eager. Bitchy, huh?

• I've set up two couples and they both are married :)

• lol I thought of setting some people up but aparantly I wouldn't make a good 'matchmaker' since all of them refused my help

• I've set up 4 couples in the past, 3 had long term relationships- but all have ended by now.

• Yes I did. She was a classmate if mine and he was a friend of mine in the army long distance. they already knew each other so it was easy. I suggested to him that he ask her out and they have been together ever since

• I set two cats up. She got pregnant ;D

• Its going to be jjjjooooooocccccccyyyyy cat style ;)

• Sexy cats all over the place! That there slut DNA!

What Guys Said 2

• I did once. They dated for 6 months and were both miserable. They had a crazy rage filled break up and now they both hate me.

I have not set anybody up since lol

• Yes , now they are married for 5 years...